Curved Roof Tile 40x20
Description and technical data
|Length:||404 mm *|
|Width 1:||202 mm *|
|Width 2:||165 mm *|
|Pallet contents:||400 units|
* Tolerance +/- 2% according to the norm UNE EN 1304
The Curved Roof Tile is the most traditional tile in our catalogue. It was introduced in Spain by the Arabs and it is the one that has been installed in Spain for the longest time.
It is a roof tile of great versatility in the installation that enjoys an excellent robustness due to the raw material and the pressing technology that we use in its production.
The large range of colors that we manufacture allows it to be used in all types of old roof restoration and at the same time to be installed on current architecture roofs.
- Fine texture: Uniform appearance due to the selection of clays and the exhaustive control in the grinding.
- High resistance: Excellent quality raw material. Latest technology in pressing and firing. Reinforcement ribs at the bottom.
- Low water absorption: Combination of selected clays and firing in the latest generation kilns. Excellent resistance to frost and humidity.
- No buckling: Thanks to firing in kilns equipped with individual Cassette refractory supports.
- Great variety of colors: To be able to use it in the restoration of all types of old roofs.
- Without lines or fixing elements: Freedom to adapt different levels of overlap between pieces.
|Structure:||UNE EN 1304:2020|
|Dimensions:||UNE EN 1024:2013|
|Impermeability:||UNE EN 539-1:2007; Category 1; Method 1|
|Flexural strength:||UNE EN 538:1995 ≥ 1000 N|
|Frosting:||UNE EN 539-2:2013 (≥ 150 Cycles)|
|Reaction to fire:||UNE EN 13501-1 A1|
|Behavior to fire:||UNE EN 13501-5 Broof|
|Declaration of Performance / CE|
|BIM Object ( Revit )|
|Manufacturer technical sheets for VERDE, LEED v4 and BREEAM ES certifications|